Tuesday, November 17, 2015

RIP

So we took the unit test yesterday and I don't think I did well, I forgot the chemical of bicarbonate but I'm pretty sure I was able to guess correctly. I don't know how I did there were a lot of questions and I guessed on like the last 6 because I ran out of time. With the last about 10 I just stared going without any re-guard to sig figs and I was able to get an approximate answer which was close to an answer. There was one question about gas conversion I believe, and I had no clue... I'm praying that I did good.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ian for this post. I am relieved to see that I am not the only one that felt this way about this test. I think man of us failed to recognize that many of the more complex questions were later on in the test, and by that time we had minimal time left. Your link and picture really helped with my understanding, and with repetition of things such as these, I am sure I will remember for future tests. Maybe next time include the various topics and the types of questions that were on the test, but overall great post and thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt the same way on this test. Too many questions not enough time. I don't remember if there was a question concerning gas conversions and if there was I definitely got it wrong. I didn't have time to answer like 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian, I am reassured to know that someone else feels this way about the test in the same way that I do. Hopefully next test we will be more prepared as we now know test questions will be complex and that we will have to work at a faster pace to complete the test entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP, a good description for half of the classes' brains after the test, and definitely true for me. However I feel lied to because the Mrs. Frakenburg said we would never use the gas, and it was on the test, but that might have been me misunderstanding her.

    ReplyDelete