Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finally Back! (Lab)

I haven't made a blog post in so long! The reason I haven't is because I was sick Tuesday the 24th the last day of school before the long break. That made me miss the redox lesson which you can see my blog post on that here. Anyways I got better on thanksgiving but my computer decided to completely break to the point where I couldn't even turn it on, so no blog post Thursday. Then I went out on Friday and get a great deal on a laptop so thats what I'm making this blog post on. Now to the actual educational part of this blog, we did a double replacement lab in class awhile ago and it was really cool. In the lab we would take 5 drops of one solution then add 5 more drops of another solution and we would observe if a solid was formed. Below are a few pictures I took during the lab and thats all i have for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment