Monday, November 2, 2015

Chemical composition pre-test

So we just took the pre test and I was pretty lost on what exactly was going on, there was a string of about 6 questions where I'm pretty sure I got the right answer on but other than that I'm really not sure. It seems like well actually be dealing with chemicals now which I'm excited for but it still seems like there's a lot of math involved which I'm not thrilled about. On my last unit test I got a 75% which isn't a bad score but it certainly isn't the best score you can get, but I'm just happy to get out of that unit, it was pretty confusing to me. I found this link and it explains exactly what a mole is so I have a bit better idea of what was going on in that test but it seems like a whole new thing again, wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the pre test of this chemical composition unit. I remember doing the mole project and the conversion between moles and representative particles was 6.02 x EE23, but besides that I am learning this unit for the first time. I will really have to study hard and comprehend the material to get a good grade on the actual unit exam.

    ReplyDelete