Thursday, October 1, 2015

Test, and the stars

So we took a test in class and I forgot to study the night before because I was out. However I felt that I did pretty good on it for not knowing about it, I finished my star project too, I kept procrastinating it because I though it would be really hard but I actually worked on it and I was finished within 2 hours. I am curious to see what out next project and lesson will be. This website really sped things up for me as it has all the chemical spectrum's there so I didn't have to search them all individually.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for procrastination! No but seriously I agree this project wasn't crazy hard but found that getting myself to work on it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for procrastination! No but seriously I agree this project wasn't crazy hard but found that getting myself to work on it was.

    ReplyDelete